Hi-Range Beef Winter Mineral
Features and Benefits:
- Formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of beef cattle over the winter months when forage quality is poor.
- A free-choice mineral for cattle grazing winter pastures where no added protein is required.
- Contains elevated levels of vitamins to supplement the lower vitamin content of stored forages.
- Contains flavor enhancers for increased palatability.
Hi-Range Beef Winter Mineral is designed to be fed free choice to a maximum of 100 grams per head per day. If cattle consume excess mineral, mix with salt to control intakes. Always provide plenty of forage and ample clean water.
- Directions for use must be carefully followed.
- Do not use in association with another grain ration, supplement or premix containing supplemental Selenium.
- Do not feed to sheep.
A list of ingredients used in this feed may be obtained from the manufacturer or registrant. This feed contains added Selenium at 30 mg/kg.
|Calcium (act)||12.0%||Iron (act)||2,300 mg/kg|
|Phosphorus (act)||9.0%||Copper (act)||3,000 mg/kg|
|Sodium (act)||10.5%||Cobalt (act)||50 mg/kg|
|Salt (act)||25.5%||Iodine (act)||150 mg/kg|
|Magnesium (act)||1.5%||Vitamin A (min)||750,000 IU/kg|
|Fluorine (max)||2,000 mg/kg||Vitamin D (min)||75,000 IU/kg|
|Manganese (act)||7,000 mg/kg||Vitamin E (min)||2,500 IU/kg|
|Zinc (act)||9,000 mg/kg|
Individual results from the use of this product may vary due to management, environment, genetics, health and sanitation differences. Therefore, Trouw Nutrition Canada, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee individual results.