Hi-Range Select Beef Calving Mineral
Features and Benefits:
- Formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of cows that are calving.
- Contains chelated trace minerals (manganese, zinc, copper and selenium) that are complexed to specific amino acids for improved immune function of the calf.
- Elevated levels of Vitamin E.
- Contains flavor enhancers for increased palatability.
Hi-Range Select Beef Calving Mineral is designed to be fed free choice to a maximum of 100 grams per head per day in areas where trace mineral bioavailability is compromised. Start offering mineral one month prior to the first calving date and continue feeding throughout the calving season. If cattle consume excess mineral, mix with salt to control intakes. This mineral may also be mixed directly into the grain and/or forage program to maintain an intake of 100 grams per head per day.
- Directions for use must be carefully followed.
- Do not use in association with another grain ration, supplement or premix containing supplemental Selenium.
- Do not feed to sheep.
A list of ingredients used in this feed may be obtained from the manufacturer or registrant. This feed contains added Selenium at 30 mg/kg.
|Calcium (act)||10.0%||Iron (act)||2,200 mg/kg|
|Phosphorus (act)||8.0%||Copper (act)||3,000 mg/kg|
|Sodium (act)||11.0%||Cobalt (act)||50 mg/kg|
|Salt (act)||27.0%||Iodine (act)||150 mg/kg|
|Magnesium (act)||3.0%||Vitamin A (min)||750,000 IU/kg|
|Fluorine (max)||2,000 mg/kg||Vitamin D (min)||100,000 IU/kg|
|Manganese (act)||7,000 mg/kg||Vitamin E (min)||5,000 IU/kg|
|Zinc (act)||10,900 mg/kg|
Individual results from the use of this product may vary due to management, environment, genetics, health and sanitation differences. Therefore, Trouw Nutrition Canada, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee individual results.