ProForm 32% Beef Supplement Plus (Medicated)
As an aid in the prevention of Coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii in cattle.
Mix this supplement with grain and forage at 5.2% of the diet dry matter to provide monensin sodium at 22 mg/kg in the complete feed dry matter. For complete grain rations, mix 50 kg of this supplement with 950 kg barley and feed to growing beef cattle. Thoroughly mix this supplement into the total daily diet or into the complete feed (grain portion of the ration) before use. Do not feed undiluted.
Warning: Do not supplement monensin from other sources (eg. other feedstuffs containing monensin or the Rumensin Controlled Release Capsule). Keep out of reach of children.
- Directions for use must be carefully followed.
- Do not use this feed in association with another feed containing supplemental Selenium.
- Do not exceed recommended levels as reduced average daily gains may result.
- Do not use monensin medicated feed for the treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
- Do not allow dogs, horses or other equines or guinea fowl access to formulations containing monensin. Ingestion of monensin by these species has been fatal.
- May be used in feeds containing the pellet-binding agents Bentonite (2%), Attapulgite (2%), Kaolin (2.5%), Lignin Sulfonate (4%), Carboxymethylcellulose (0.1%) or Agri-Colliod.
A list of ingredients used in this feed may be obtained from the manufacturer or registrant. This feed contains added Selenium at 6.0 mg/kg.
Active Drug Ingredient:
400 mg/kg (2.0 kg Rumensin)
|Crude Protein (min)||32.0%||Zinc (act)||1,380 mg/kg|
|Equivalent Crude Protein from Non Protein Nitrogen (max)||18.0%||Iron (act)||500 mg/kg|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.5%||Copper (act)||365 mg/kg|
|Crude Fibre (max)||7.0%||Cobalt (act)||6.0 mg/kg|
|Fluorine (max)||500 mg/kg||Iodine (act)||18.0 mg/kg|
|Sodium (act)||2.0%||Vitamin A (min)||110,000 IU/kg|
|Calcium (act)||8.0%||Vitamin D (min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Phosphorus (act)||0.4%||Vitamin E (min)||125 IU/kg|
|Manganese (act)||750 mg/kg|
Individual results from the use of this product may vary due to management, environment, genetics, health and sanitation differences. Therefore, Trouw Nutrition Canada, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee individual results.