ProForm Beef Starter Plus Ration (Medicated)
As an aid in the prevention of Coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii in cattle.
Feed this Creep Ration at 2.35 kg per head per day to beef cattle weighing 225 kg and eating 2.5% bodyweight as dry matter. Also provide forage free choice, mineral and salt.
Warning: Do not supplement monensin from other sources (eg. other feedstuffs containing monensin or the Rumensin Controlled Release Capsule).
- Directions for use must be carefully followed.
- Do not use this feed in association with another feed containing supplemental Selenium.
- Do not exceed recommended levels as reduced average daily gains may result.
- Do not use monensin medicated feed for the treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
- Do not allow dogs, horses or other equines or guinea fowl access to formulations containing monensin. Ingestion of monensin by these species has been fatal.
A list of ingredients used in this feed may be obtained from the manufacturer or registrant. This feed contains added Selenium at 0.3 mg/kg.
Active Drug Ingredient:
|Monensin Sodium||52.8 mg/kg|
|Crude Protein (min)||13.0%||Calcium (act)||0.5%|
|Equivalent Crude Protein from Non Protein Nitrogen (max)||1.0%||Phosphorus (act)||0.3%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.9%||Vitamin A (min)||17,980 IU/kg|
|Crude Fibre (max)||8.0%||Vitamin D (min)||2,250 IU/kg|
|Sodium (act)||0.1%||Vitamin E (min)||25 IU/kg|
Individual results from the use of this product may vary due to management, environment, genetics, health and sanitation differences. Therefore, Trouw Nutrition Canada, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee individual results.