Accounts Payable Analyst
|Contract types||No Contract Given|
Would you like to join one of the world’s leaders in Additives and Animal Nutrition? Are you looking forward to a multi-disciplinary role with variation from very practical issues to more abstract and complex problems? Then Trouw Nutrition has a very interesting role for you!
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day finance activities as part of the finance team. This role works closely with various aspects of the business; ensuring timely reconciliation, adhering to company financial policies and operating procedures. The Accounts Payable Analyst is expected to conduct all matters in a manner consistent with the company’s Corporate Values of Innovation, Caring, Capable, and Collaboration.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accounts payable invoice entry;
- Daily balancing of accounts payable sub-ledger to general ledger;
- Preparation of cash requirements and processing of electronic and manual payments;
- Cash forecasting to Guelph Head Office;
- Various Concur expense reporting administrative responsibilities;
- Checking and filing of vendor monthly statements/answer vendor inquiries;
- Reconciliation of month-end inter-company payables;
- Month-end accruals of plant and administration expenses.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Post-secondary education in Finance/Accounting;
- Proficiency using various accounting software preferred (ie. Infor M3 and dbcsmartsoftware)
- Bilingual (French) considered strong asset;
- Ability to quickly prioritize individual responsibilities, and effectively manage time;
- Computer proficiency with entire MS Office suite;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team work skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team environment;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Agriculture Industry knowledge an asset;
- Well-developed multi-tasking, and time management skills;
- Creative problem solving ability, and forward thinking abilities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit the careers section of our website at www.trouwnutrition.ca and submit an application by Friday, August 16th, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
No Contract Given
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.
Trouw Nutrition is the global leader in innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition provides species-specific nutritional solutions consisting of feed concepts, products and nutritional know-how. The unique combination of products, models and services Trouw Nutrition offers, boosts productivity and supports animal health through all life stages, contributing to our customers' peace of mind. Trouw Nutrition's nutrition solutions have met the need of farmers and home-mixers, feed producers, integrators and distributors. Trouw Nutrition has locations in 25 countries and around 5000 employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Trouw Nutrition is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.