Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the Company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is expected to conduct all matters in a manner consistent with the company’s Corporate Values of Innovation, Caring, Capable, and Collaboration.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervision of cash application;
- Cash forecasting;
- Processing Credit Notes and Manual Invoices;
- Processing Invoices & Statements;
- Liason with the customer order desk & sales teams;
- Dealing with customer requests in a timely, professional and accurate manner;
- Overseeing the setup of customer accounts;
- Ensuring proper setup of Pre-Authorized Debits and Credit Card Payments
- Other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- 5+ years of Accounts Receivable experience;
- Professional communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced every changing environment;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Computer proficiency with MS Office in particular Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Knowledge of feed industry is considered an asset but not required;
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
APPLICATION PROCESS: If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit an application by Friday, December 13th, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.