|Contract types||Indefinite Contract|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition Canada|
|Location||Ste. Anne, MB|
Would you like to join one of the world’s leaders in Additives and Animal Nutrition? Are you looking forward to a multi-disciplinary role with variation from very practical issues to more abstract and complex problems? Then Trouw Nutrition has a very interesting role for you!
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leads inventory control of ingredients necessary for manufacturing animal feeds.
- Liaise with logistics, purchasing, and QA department on availability and quality requirements of ingredients.
- Works closely with Logistics and Purchasing department to ensure timely deliveries of ingredients.
- Works closely with QA department to ensure implementation of QA program of the facility.
- Maintains files and production records.
- Enters data into the computer software in an accurate and in a timely manner.
- Test grain samples.
- Constant quality awareness to ensure that all Company policies and procedures are strictly followed.
- Support the Plant Manager in the planning and budgeting process through the creation of spreadsheets, documents, Food Safety Program etc.
- Ensure production meets CFIA requirements.
- Attend and participate Safety meetings.
- Regularly communicates and updates Plant Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Knowledge in inventory control.
- Numeracy and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong judgment, problem and decision making abilities.
- Lift up to 25kgs.
- Willingness to be coached and learn processes.
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft word & Excel.
- Alignment with the Company values.
- Must be passionate about your career!
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Full Time; Permanent
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Base salary commensurate with experience; bonus; health care benefits, pension plan with employer matching
APPLICATION PROCESS: Submit an application below with your cover letter by Friday, August 16, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Applicants with disabilities, please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.
Trouw Nutrition is the global leader in innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition provides species-specific nutritional solutions consisting of feed concepts, products and nutritional know-how. The unique combination of products, models and services Trouw Nutrition offers, boosts productivity and supports animal health through all life stages, contributing to our customers' peace of mind. Trouw Nutrition's nutrition solutions have met the need of farmers and home-mixers, feed producers, integrators and distributors. Trouw Nutrition has locations in 25 countries and around 5000 employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Trouw Nutrition is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.