Bilingual Accounts Payable Analyst
|Location||St. Marys, ON|
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day finance activities as part of the finance team. This role works closely with various aspects of the business; ensuring timely reconciliation, adhering to company financial policies and operating procedures. The Accounts Payable Analyst is expected to conduct all matters in a manner consistent with the company’s Corporate Values of Innovation, Caring, Capable, and Collaboration.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accounts payable invoice entry;
- Daily balancing of accounts payable sub-ledger to general ledger;
- Preparation of cash requirements and processing of electronic and manual payments;
- Cash forecasting to Guelph Head Office;
- Various Concur expense reporting administrative responsibilities;
- Checking and filing of vendor monthly statements/answer vendor inquiries;
- Reconciliation of month-end inter-company payables;
- Month-end accruals of plant and administration expenses.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Post-secondary education in Finance/Accounting;
- Proficiency using various accounting software preferred (ie. Infor M3 and dbcsmartsoftware)
- Bilingual (French);
- Ability to quickly prioritize individual responsibilities, and effectively manage time;
- Computer proficiency with entire MS Office suite;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team work skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team environment;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Agriculture Industry knowledge an asset;
- Well-developed multi-tasking, and time management skills;
- Creative problem solving ability, and forward thinking abilities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit an application by Friday, March 6, 2020. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.