Shur-Gain/Trouw Nutrition Atlantic is seeking for a Janitor/Cleaning for our team at our Moncton Mill. The Janitor will be responsible for facilities cleaning. These duties will include cleaning of shop, office & exterior areas of the facility. Candidate will report directly to Service Manager.
- Perform cleaning duties of all areas of the plant as per cleaning schedule
- Operate cleaning equipment such as central vacuum, floor scrubber and use designated chemicals and other cleaning products safely and in accordance with instructions
- Collect and dispose of garbage and waste
- Painting of hand rails and other equipment as needed
- Other cleaning responsibilities as assigned
- Assist when needed as a labourer in production as assigned by the Production Manager or Lead Hand
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in janitorial or cleaning
- Be able to work in cold/hot temperature and dusty condition
- Be able to work different shifts if necessary
- Ability to transport products and equipment
- Work safety in an dynamic environment containing dust and noise
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.