Crops Farm Support - Summer Student
- Involved in Crops operations of the farm;
- Routine farm chores including planting, harvesting, machinery maintenance;
- Assist in facility maintenance (general construction, painting, grass cutting, etc) and cleanliness;
- Assist in the completion of research trials;
- May assist in other areas of farm as needed.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Degree or diploma in Agriculture or related field in progress;
- Previous field crop experience considered;
- Strong mechanical abilities;
- Ability to operate farm machinery, such as tractors, etc.;
- Some computer skills;
- Ability to work overtime as the job requires;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.