Customer Service Representative
|Location||St Marys, ON|
· Sales and Sales Support
- o Supports and initiates follow-up actions by contacting customers (first and second line) and inform them about products in order to contribute to the realization of effective customer communication.
- Answers questions about product assortment and applications, production based on standard product, quoting prices and delivery times
- (Re)negotiates contracts with customers for renewals regarding price, specifications and delivery within defined parameters and standards set by Sales, in order to continue the relationships with customers meeting volume, quality and price requirements.
· Order processing and data management
- Handles incoming orders, in order to realize a timely and proper delivery of orders to customers. This includes monitoring, replenishing and entering order data into automated system for further order processing, tracking of orders being processed, identifying (potential) problems and ensuring timely and correct delivery of relevant information to the administration, purchasing and forwarding
- Updates product data in the relevant systems, giving an up-to-date insight in products, prices and other relevant information, including processing of price indexations and adjustments and/or enterering prices for new products and introducing of new products in the system, possibly add to customer assortment
· Customer relationship management
- Manages records and handles all customer requests and incoming orders in line with company policies and procedures, in order to effectively and timely deal with all customer encounters.
- Registers, administers and updates all customer information, contracts, requests, order data, complaints and/or signals in the relevant systems in order to timely, accurately and completely have insight in the type and status of customers, contracts, requests, complaints and/or signals, and orders can be processed correctly
· Customer satisfaction
- Logs and resolves all customer problems/requests within prescribed timescales to maintain customer confidence, if possible by actively solving problems /complaints
- Provides support to customers on the most common standard problems, questions, complaints, etc., so that they are resolved and customers be appeased.
- This includes properly recording of the problem or the complaint, determine the nature and cause of problem / complaint and translate the message into a problem description, according to procedures; escalate complex problems / complaints
- Monitors progress of delegated or escalated problems / complaints and keeps the customer informed about the status of reporting, administrative consolidation of the notification, and recording in system
· Continuous improvement
- Signals bottlenecks in (work) processes, procedures and/or systems and contribute to the change / optimization of the department.
. Communication / coordination
- Communicates with clients and informing them about solutions to problems / complaints. Explains options on alternative products. Informs managers on complex problems / complaints. Conducts correspondence and preparation of reports
- May plan, coordinate and supervise activities of the Customers Services team, taking into account applicable guidelines and procedure, in order to plan and realize day-to-day activities and optimal work distribution within the team.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.