Customer Service Representative
|Contract types||Temporary, Casual, Part-time|
JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Temp, Casual, PT)
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager, BC
LOCATION: Chilliwack, BC
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, BC the Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide temporary coverage to CSR employee(s) going on vacation and/or other leaves. This position will also be responsible for the day-to-day activities as part of the customer service team. This role works closely with logistics and manufacturing; ensuring timely order placement, adhering to scheduling requirements, and constantly delivering a high standard of service. The Customer Service Representative is expected to conduct all matters in a manner consistent with the company’s Corporate Values of Innovation, Caring, Capable, and Collaboration.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide accurate and timely assistance with handling and processing orders;
- Builds positive relationships with repeat customers;
- Inputs the feed order into the system and updates with the latest changes;
- Effectively resolve service issues in a timely manner;
- Communicate effectively with internal and external contacts;
- Develop a strong working relationship with the feed sales force to guarantee customer needs are appropriately met;
- Updates and maintains customer files;
- Follow Customer Service procedures ensuring compliance with CFIA, and HACCP guidelines.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Education and/or experience in the agricultural industry or sales environment considered an asset;
- Experience in a customer service environment with proven positive Customer interactions;
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team environment and work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to multi-task, quickly prioritize individual responsibilities, work in a fast paced environment, and effectively manage time under tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency
- Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, strong work ethic, and initiative for quality and superior customer service
- Collaboration, good organizational and communication skills (written and verbal), high learning capacity, high level of integrity and influencing skills, acts like an owner / entrepreneurial, focus on continuous improvement, team oriented, show respect, coachable
- Must be passionate about your career!
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Temporary, Casual, Part-time
APPLICATION PROCESS: If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit an application with cover letter by Friday, May 08, 2020. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.