Dairy Nutrition Advisor – New Graduate
|Location||St. Marys, ON|
- Increase Shur- Gain market share and feed sales volumes in the territory;
- Promote the use Shur-Gain products and technologies;
- Achieve annual sales targets for the territory and prepare written action plans that include main strategies and business development actions with quarterly follow-up;
- Become involved in the territory and network within the industry to stay current with industry trends, primarily for the territory;
- Monitor competitive activity (products/programs/prices) to remain current of industry issues that will assist in customer relationship building;
- Handle customer inquiries promptly, completely and accurately;
- Maintain a call back system which will reflect the time and frequency of calls to customers and prospects;
- Communicate with Feed Mill staff regarding feed delivery and quality.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Completion of Post-secondary degree in Agriculture, or Agriculture Business;
- Skilled in negotiation, analysis, time management;
- Knowledge of the sales process and targeted technical sales;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle several complex tasks simultaneously;
- Enjoys working in team environment and has strong passion for the dairy industry;
- Readiness to travel as required;
- Must possess computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Equivalent combinations of education, experience and training will be considered;
- Must be self- motivated, personable and results oriented;
- Enjoys working with producers to help meet their on-farm goals.
No Contract Given
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.