Dairy Operations Farm Support
- Involved in Dairy operations of the farm;
- Routine farm chores including feeding, barn cleaning, stone picking;
- Assist in facility maintenance (general construction, painting, grass cutting, etc) and cleanliness;
- Involvement in animal health and treatment administration;
- Assist in the completion of research trials;
- Alternating weekends in the dairy barn;
- May assist in other areas of farm as needed.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Degree or diploma in Agriculture or related field in progress;
- Previous dairy production experience considered an asset;
- Some computer skills;
- Ability to work 49 hours per week & every other weekend;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- No Contract Given
Interested in this position:
- We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.