|Location||St. Marys, ON|
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Pricing Manager is responsible for leading the pricing activities and strategies for Trouw Nutrition’s Central Region. Working in close collaboration with purchasing, formulation and sales, the Pricing Manager coordinates the weekly pricing process, analyses margin performance versus target margins and makes recommendations to Management in order to optimise sales profit.
- Defines, agrees and optimizes the Pricing strategy in close collaboration with the General Manager, Director of Finance and Sales Team
- Works closely with purchasing department to follow market developments on prices of raw materials
- Defines and controls pricing and quoting processes for Central Region
- Manages the performance and development of three pricing analysts
- Coordinates the setting and publishing of weekly price lists
- Assists in the preparation of quotes in collaboration with sales and other departments
- Reviews target margins and makes recommendations to sales in order to optimize sales profit
- Leads/supports local Trouw Nutrition Canada financial/commercial projects
- Other Finance related duties as may be required.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
The successful candidate will be results-oriented, thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment, and have the ability to develop positive working relationships with associates and employees. The candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education or University Degree in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- Manufacturing experience with knowledge of product/process costing, pricing and business analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence key internal stakeholders regarding pricing strategies
- A proven track record of being pro-active, taking initiative and working independently
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Experience with ERP systems and intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Supervisory experience would be considered an asset.
- Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset.