Hr Shared Service Administrator (Bilingual French/English Required)
|Location||Guelph, ON - St. Hyacinthe, QC|
- Management and input of personnel data into global HR Information System (Workday) and external vendor databases (Benefits, Pension);
- Process personnel changes in global HR Information System (Workday);
- Draft announcements, employment contracts, change of assignment letters, employment verification letters, and termination letters in both English and French;
- Produce routine cyclical reports as required by HR and/or management, and has the ability to analysis/audit data;
- Complete invoice coding for HR services following documented procedures;
- Produce and distribute new hire/orientation packages to new joiners;
- Support HR department with transactional HR matters during project work or cyclical periods;
- Manage employee files and ensure proper documentation is managed and archived accordingly;
- Respond to Tier 1 employee and manager questions via email or telephone, interpreting and applying documented HR policies and procedures;
- Works as a project team member as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary education from an accredited institution in Human Resources;
- Bilingual in English and French. Must be able to assist employee and manager questions in both languages
- Customer service background and orientation – must live and breathe customer service;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with demonstrated attention to detail;
- Knowledge of HR programs, policies and employment standards legislation would be considered an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work with excel to review and audit data;
- Hands on experience with an HRIS system, Workday experience is an asset;
- Project team experience is an asset.
APPLICATION PROCESS: : If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit an application by Sunday, July 19, 2020. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.