Ingredient Truck Driver
|Location||St. Marys, ON|
Reporting to the Transportation Supervisor. This position is responsible for ensuring accurate, efficient and timely delivery of feed ingredients. The daily loads of ingredients will be scheduled by the needs for our plants. The shifts for this position may vary because of ingredient availability or scheduled time of pickups.
- Pickup loads of ingredients as assigned by Logistics Coordinator;
- Vehicle care and maintenance;
- Performs daily pre-trip and weekly truck/trailer inspections;
- Performs all paperwork according to business requirements
- Follow all safety rules when unloading at plants or picking up ingredients at ingredient distributer
- Wear all safety equipment that is required
- Fill in when needed to deliver feed on Saturdays
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year truck & trailer driving experience;
- AZ license with clean driver’s abstract;
- Some heavy physical effort is required; ability to lift up to 25 kg bags of feed;
- Positive work ethic and attitude; willingness and ability to learn; strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated – able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service.
APPLICATION PROCESS: If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit an application by Sunday, December 8th, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.