|Contract types||Indefinite Contract|
|Location||St. Marys, ON|
Would you like to join one of the world’s leaders in Additives and Animal Nutrition? Are you looking forward to a multi-disciplinary role with variation from very practical issues to more abstract and complex problems? Then Trouw Nutrition has a very interesting role for you!
- Set up feed deliveries for all customers farms
- Schedule feed transfer for farms
- Set up to pick up loads of corn and wheat on and off farm
- Deal with rescheduling of loads due to daily changes when needed
- Communicate with Customer service and sales representatives on a daily basis
- Deal with all truck drivers and also truck breakdowns, services etc.
- Work with GPS system for all trucks
- Ensuring accurate, efficient and timely deliver of all feed and bags
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- AZ or DZ licence preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in dispatching
- Computer skills and knowledge of excel and other programs
- Knowledge of Ontario region
- Positive work ethic and attitude; willingness and ability to learn; strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated – able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service.
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.
Trouw Nutrition is the global leader in innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition provides species-specific nutritional solutions consisting of feed concepts, products and nutritional know-how. The unique combination of products, models and services Trouw Nutrition offers, boosts productivity and supports animal health through all life stages, contributing to our customers' peace of mind. Trouw Nutrition's nutrition solutions have met the need of farmers and home-mixers, feed producers, integrators and distributors. Trouw Nutrition has locations in 25 countries and around 5000 employees. Our mission is Feeding the Future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Trouw Nutrition is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.