Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring accurate, efficient and timely delivery of feed products; while providing courteous, quality-conscious customer service. The Customer Service Representative is expected to conduct all matters in a manner consistent with Trouw Nutrition Canada, a Nutreco company’s Corporate Values of Innovation, Caring, Capable, and Collaboration.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary;
- Benefits will begin on your first day of employment; Pension upon completion of one (1) year of service;
- Weekday shift: 8am – 1pm Monday – Friday.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide accurate and timely assistance with handling and processing direct retail customer and dealer orders;
- Builds positive relationships with repeat customers;
- Inputs the feed order into the system and updates with the latest changes;
- Effectively resolve service issues in a timely manner;
- Communicate effectively with internal and external contacts;
- Develop a strong working relationship with the feed sales force to guarantee customer needs are appropriately met;
- Updates and maintains customer files;
- Complete complaint and incident reporting to document service issues for follow-up;
- Follow Customer Service procedures ensuring compliance with CFIA, and HACCP guidelines.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Post-secondary education in Animal Science would be considered an asset, or equivalent background in hogs, poultry or dairy;
- Ability to quickly prioritize individual responsibilities, and effectively manage time;
- Strong background in a customer service environment with proven positive Customer interactions;
- Computer proficiency with entire MS Office suite.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team work skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team environment;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- CFIA, HACCP, and Agriculture Industry knowledge an asset;
- Shift requirements: Must be available to work 8am – 1pm Monday – Friday; flexibility to work addtl hours to cover vacation time, as needed;
- Well-developed multi-tasking, and time management skills;
- Analytical skills with attention to detail.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit an application by Sunday, December 1st, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.