|Contract types||Temporary (12-18 months) full time position.|
Reporting to the Director, Nutrient Delivery Systems – West Region, the Pricing Manager is responsible for using business logic, market intelligence, and budget expectations to develop and implement pricing strategies to satisfy Financial Goals while keeping and creating Customers. The main areas of focus for the Pricing Manager are Margin Generation, through new Spot, Contract, and Pricelist quotes; and Margin Protection, through internal audits, data accuracy, and leading communication/collaboration across Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Finance, and Production.
The successful applicant will have an analytical mindset, with strong relationship-building and negotiation skills, coupled with the ability to think creatively to solve problems and make sound business decisions. The Pricing Manager is also expected to conduct all matters in a manner consistent with the company’s Corporate Values of Innovation, Caring, Capable, and Collaboration.
- Develop and execute on pricing strategy to enhance overall profitability including spot, contract, and pricelist pricing
- Generation of Pricelists and margin maintenance
- Regular collaboration with sales, marketing, nutrition, formulation, procurement, finance, and production
- Evaluate and prepare animal feed related pricing quotes and contracts
- Continuously analyze pricing data to understand the impact pricing decision and strategies have on market share and profitability.
- Manage total pricing procedure, enhance processes to make most of efficiencies and ensure timely response to customer and market conditions
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent work experience in cost accounting or pricing. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years of pricing/accounting experience in manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of supervisory/leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience working with ERP/various IT systems and perform ETL (extract, transform, load data from various IT systems).
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Able to reason analytically, logically, and in a consistent fashion
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Cost Accounting and Statistics preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to dig into detail, manage complexity and drive decision making
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Temporary (12-18 months) full time position.
APPLICATION PROCESS: If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit an application by Friday, May 8, 2020 or until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.