Production Operator (Contract role)
|Contract types||Full Time|
|Country||St. Marys , Ontario|
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Production Operator (Contract role) is responsible for ensuring efficient and timely feed production. The individual will be actively involved in the feed process including quality control and completing necessary documentation. The Production Operator is expected to conduct all matters in a manner consistent with Trouw Nutrition, a Nutreco company’s Corporate Values of Innovation, Caring, Capable, and Collaboration.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Running various production machines;
- Ability to organize work and direct other employees on their line
- Working to quality standards, and following SOPs;
- Completes all paperwork required for assigned tasks;
- Maintains general housekeeping of work area;
- Ability to follow strict manufacturing practices and safety policies;
- Endeavors to be productive at all times.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Ability to work rotational shifts;
- Must be able to lift 20kg;
- Positive work ethic and attitude;
- Willingness and ability to learn; strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated – able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Able to work in a team environment.