Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with machines and computer systems to produce animal feed in a timely manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations while meeting production targets;
- Completing all paperwork required for assigned tasks;
- Following quality standards, ensuring proper documentation for Food Safety;
- Following housekeeping standards, and complying with all regulatory requirements;
- Ability to follow strict manufacturing practices and safety policies;
- Endeavours to be productive at all times;
- Other duties as required.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Ability to work rotational shifts, overtime as required;
- Basic computer skills;
- Must be able to lift 20kg;
- Must possess a valid class 5 license;
- Positive work ethic and attitude, attention to detail;
- Willingness and ability to learn; strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated – able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Able to work in a team environment;
- Feed Mill and/or Manufacturing experience would be considered an asset.
At Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc., we provide on-site training as well as an above average benefits package that begins on your first day of employment.
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.