Researcher Global Validation - Swine
|Contract types||Full Time|
|Country||Guelph , Ontario|
|Location||Guelph , Ontario|
Reporting to the Global Validation Team Lead, the Researcher Global Validation - Swine will work as a member of the Global Validation Team, based in Canada, within the organization of Trouw Nutrition R&D department; to conduct all matters in a manner consistent with Trouw Nutrition, a Nutreco company’s Corporate Values of Innovation, Caring, Capable, and Collaboration.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in the development of a collaboration network with leading research universities/institutes in Canada;
- Prepare and review protocols for the validation trials related to Trouw Nutrition products;
- Support the development and execution of research agreements, including coordination of contract payment schedules;
- Monitor and ensure the successful execution of the animal trials;
- Prepare and review trial reports and communicate the outcome to R&D and technical teams regionally and globally;
- Liaise with global and local TN technical teams responsible for global and local products, programs, and services;
- Present at scientific and technical conferences;
- Participate in the development of regional validation farm network
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- PhD (preferred) or MSc with technical/R&D experience in animal nutrition and/or animal health;
- Willingness to work in the area of applied research to support product application;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English (French an asset);
- Ability to function as a team player within a multi-functional team with minimal supervision;
- Strong data analysis (SAS software experience preferred) and interpretation skills;
- Desire to develop new skills and responsibilities;
- Superior computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel;
- Willing to undertake occasional international travel.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.