|Contract types||12 month contract|
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join our Sales Team for the Central Ontario region. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the incumbent will oversee the continued development of the pet specialty business for Central Ontario by actively promoting, marketing and executing pet food strategies.
- Manage regional pet specialty accounts for Trouw Nutrition Canada Pet Products;
- Brand awareness and growth within the territory with current and new customers;
- Ensure our branded products receive maximum store level exposure through in-store merchandising, product knowledge and staff training;
- Forecasting for budgets and delivering on objectives;
- Develop and manage a territory budget;
- Review claims requests and manage inventory by store to minimize product claims;
- Work closely with operations and our distribution partners to insure superior customer service;
- Monitor, track and report on all market place trends and activity.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Post-secondary education in sales and marketing or a closely related discipline;
- Minimum of five (5) years sales or marketing experience in consumer packaged goods;
- Results-oriented, thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment;
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with associates and employees;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Possess good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Bilingualism (English/French) would be an asset;
- An ability to live and teach our Trouw Nutrition leadership values.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit an application below by Friday, September 27th, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Fixed Term Contract
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.