|Contract types||Full time|
|Country||St. Marys , Ontario|
|Location||St. Marys , Ontario|
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Packaging Operator is responsible for ensuring efficient and timely feed production. The individual will be actively involved in the feed process including quality control and completing necessary documentation. The Packaging Operator is expected to conduct all matters in a manner consistent with Trouw Nutrition, a Nutreco company’s Corporate Values of Innovation, Caring, Capable, and Collaboration.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Running various production machines;
- Ability to organize work and direct other employees on their line
- Working to quality standards, and following SOPs;
- Completes all paperwork required for assigned tasks;
- Maintains general housekeeping of work area;
- Ability to follow strict manufacturing practices and safety policies;
- Endeavors to be productive at all times.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Ability to work rotational shifts;
- Must be able to lift 20kg;
- Positive work ethic and attitude;
- Willingness and ability to learn; strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated – able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Able to work in a team environment.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.