Summer Student - Pet Food
|Contract types||Temporary, Full-time|
|Location||St Marys, ON|
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Packaging Operator is responsible for ensuring the packaging line is operating efficiently and in a timely manner. This individual will be actively involved in the feed process including quality control and completing necessary documentation.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Packaging of product;
- Working to quality standards, and following SOP’s;
- Completes all paperwork required for assigned tasks;
- Maintains general housekeeping of work area;
- Endeavors to be productive at all times.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Willingness and ability to learn;
- Conscientious and thorough;
- Strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work rotational shifts;
- Must be able to lift 25kg;
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.