|Location||St. Marys, ON|
- Delivers loads of feed as assigned by Transportation Lead Hand-Planner;
- Vehicle care and maintenance as required;
- Performs daily pre-trip and weekly truck/trailer inspections;
- Maintains accurate log book;
- Performs all paperwork according to business requirements;
- Shift work required – Afternoons & Midnights.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year truck & trailer driving experience;
- AZ license with clean driver’s abstract;
- Some heavy physical effort is required; ability to lift up to 25 kg bags of feed;
- Positive work ethic and attitude; willingness and ability to learn; strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated – able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service.
- Indefinite Contract
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.