- Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Delivers loads of feed as assigned;
- Vehicle care and maintenance;
- Performs daily pre-trip and weekly truck/trailer inspections;
- Maintains accurate log book;
- Performs all paperwork according to business requirements;
- Shift work required – Afternoons & Midnights.
- Position will be based out of Otterburne, MB.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years truck & trailer driving experience;
- AZ/Class 1 license with clean driver’s abstract;
- Some heavy physical effort is required; ability to lift up to 25 kg bags of feed;
- Positive work ethic and attitude; willingness and ability to learn; strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated – able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service.
APPLICATION PROCESS: If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume directly to HR@trouwnutrition.com no later than Friday, September 20th, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.