|Contract types||Indefinite Contract|
Would you like to join one of the world’s leaders in Additives and Animal Nutrition? Are you looking forward to a multi-disciplinary role with variation from very practical issues to more abstract and complex problems? Then Trouw Nutrition has a very interesting role for you!
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- First point of contact for quality, maintenance, housekeeping, safety, and service issues arising on shift.
- Manage and enforce safety policies and procedures to minimize incidence of injury and reduce amount of recordable injuries.
- Constant quality and food safety awareness and take corrective action to prevent and fix quality issues.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding production targets while maintaining safety and quality standards.
- Maintain efficiency to ensure production flow will meet customer requirements on a timely basis.
- Operate the main machinery on the feed milling line.
- Effectively operate mixing and associated equipment.
- Assign and direct tasks on a shift basis.
- Coaching and training other team members.
- Assist in the implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met within assigned areas.
- Other duties as required.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- 2-3 years manufacturing experience and fourth-class boiler ticket required.
- Mechanically inclined and knowledgeable of feed mill operations.
- Must hold a valid 4th Class Power Engineering ticket
- Ability to work shift work and lift a minimum of 25 kilos.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High learning capacity, excellent computer skills, high level of integrity and influencing skills, focus on continuous improvement, team and detail oriented, respectful, coachable.
- Alignment with the Company values.
- Must be passionate about your career!
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Full Time; Permanent, Unionized; Shift Wor
WHAT WE OFFER:
Base salary commensurate with experience; bonus; health care benefits, pension plan with employer matching
Click "Apply" at the bottom of the page and submit an application with your cover letter by Friday, August 9th 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Applicants with disabilities, please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.
Trouw Nutrition is the global leader in innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition provides species-specific nutritional solutions consisting of feed concepts, products and nutritional know-how. The unique combination of products, models and services Trouw Nutrition offers, boosts productivity and supports animal health through all life stages, contributing to our customers' peace of mind. Trouw Nutrition's nutrition solutions have met the need of farmers and home-mixers, feed producers, integrators and distributors. Trouw Nutrition has locations in 25 countries and around 5000 employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Trouw Nutrition is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.